A very quick overview of a Star Wars 2012 to a Star Wars 2013
Highlights of 2012 would most definitely have to be attending Celebration VI in August and meeting so many of my ‘online’ theFORCEbook and Twitter friends and making more friends while there. It was definitely the highlight of my year, something that I will truly treasure. Also attending The Super Mega Fest in November in Framingham, Ma (Also driving a car w/out adult supervision!)
I started to list a few of the wonderful Star Wars things that happened to me or items I possessed over the last year and turns out that the list would go on forever, so here are top ten (in random order):
1. Helping start theFORCEbook Fangirls podcast with STRWRSGRL
2. The Boba Fett Helmet as an anniversary present.
3. The Boba Fett Action Figure I bought for myself
4. The Star Wars shoe-laces from SWCVI.
5. The Clock my friend gifted me while we were at SWCVI
6. Winning a Raffle on theFORCEbook from ‘Cherry‘ and getting the Jedi Academy Trilogy books (and a Grievous figure – as a side bonus) ~ don’t judge me, I haven’t read them yet.
7. Meeting cool Star Wars celebrities such as Daniel Logan, Jake Lloyd, David Prowse, Dave Filoni.
8. The Smuggler’s Gambit and Star Wars in 60 minutes – the best performances I saw at Celebration VI.
9. Relocating my lost Star Wars pin I bought at Megafest in 2010 and then had eventually lost it for a full year.
10. And last but not least, my very cool – Mandalorian Mercs Poster with the caption ‘Teach your sons to be strong, your daughters to be stronger.’
Attend the Super Mega Fest again in November 2013; it’ll definitely have to be an annual ritual from now.
Getting inked! 2011 was a big year for a very big Fett helmet, looking forward to saving money to add onto the half sleeve I have been longing to attain and achieving it in 2013. (Sadly there was no ink in 2012)
Halloween dressing-up-ness. 2012 was Han Solo so finding cool costume designs for 2013 is definitely a must!
Definitely collect more art! (Not sure how I will be saving any money for travel if I keep buying Star Wars things)
Cooking! It’s become an integral part of my lifestyle now, having moved to a new place in 2012 has given me a lot of space to work with and definitely looking forward to making some ‘star wars’ inspired dishes and strutting in my awesome apron I also got in ’12 (It really has been a great year!)
Finally, no post would be complete, no year would be complete if there wasn’t a mention of ‘the t-shirts’ (favorite t-shirt of the year) and continuing on to buying more and adding on to the awesome collection ♥
Have a happy (Force-filled) new year! And Looking forward to hearing from other fans about their excitements. Also make sure to check out theFORCEbook.com if you still haven’t. My life wouldn’t have been this Star Wars-filled awesome if it wasn’t for it! (Also if you join you can get a cool post card in the mail from me!)
And remember, the Force will be with you, always.